Literally everything we have worked two decades for is on the ballot on April 4th! Remember the mobs in 2011-2012? Well, they are about to win.
Liberals in Wisconsin are pulling out all stops to suppress Conservative voter turnout. THEY HAVE A HUGE HEAD START AND CONSERVATIVES ARE BEHIND. It’s beyond a certainty that the Liberals are busy at work putting every barrier in place to blatantly and illegally stack the deck.
Complacency will cost us all dearly, it’s important to vote now!
We have already seen the negative effects of Liberals in power, the last thing we can afford is for the Left to gain even more power. Especially because of another Liberal on the State Supreme Court nullifying the Legislature.
Conservatives cannot sit idly by and allow them to get away with this. I recommend you vote absentee as it’s the easiest way. Take nothing for granted.
Here’s your guide to voting and requesting an absentee ballot to vote early:
- Go to https://myvote.wi.gov
- Find your polling place: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/FindMyPollingPlace
- Who’s on your ballot: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/PreviewMyBallot
- Register to vote online: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/RegisterToVote
- Voting Absentee: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/VoteAbsentee
* MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO
- Call your Municipal clerk to see if you can vote early in-person or set an appointment to vote: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/MyMunicipalClerk
- If you don’t vote early, make a plan to vote on April 4th. Polls are open from 7 am-8 pm, but DO NOT count on that.
- Share this information with 10 conservative friends and encourage them to vote.
If you have any questions please contact us at the Wisconsin Conservative Digest at email@example.com. Someone from our team will help you and answer any questions you have.